Javy Mocha Cheesecake
Filled with rich mocha flavors, these Mini Coffee Cheesecakes are the ultimate coffee addict’s dessert! Creamy coffee cheesecake fills an Oreo cookie crust, all topped with whipped cream and cocoa dust!
- 1 2/3 cups of chocolate wafer crumbs (30 chocolate wafers)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tbsp Javy Coffee concentrate
- 3 packages (8 oz) of cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Baking cocoa
For the filling
For the topping:
Preheat the oven to 325°. Line 24 muffin cups with foil liners. Mix wafer crumbs and sugar; stir in butter and Javy Coffee Concentrate. Press by tablespoonfuls onto the bottoms of liners.
To make the filling melt chocolate in a microwave; stir in 1 tbsp of Javy Coffee Concentrate until blended. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; slowly stir in condensed milk until blended. Stir chocolate mixture into cream cheese mixture until combined. Add eggs; beat just until blended.
Fill prepared cups with 1/4 cup cheesecake batter. Bake until centers are almost set, 17-20 minutes. Cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
To serve, top with whipped topping and dust with baking cocoa.